- We help people learn practical self-defense in a safe, empowering and supportive environment.
What is our product?
- We offer practical training in self-defense skills and mindset, in a safe, empowering and supportive environment.
Who are our members?
- Our ideal members are people who shoot, or want to learn to shoot, in an engaging and supportive social group.
What makes us unique?
- We are a member-led, member-instructed, non-profit organization, which brings together the generosity of our members to help our neighbors, friends and communities be safer.
- We provide shoot-on-the-move and low-light defensive practice that you cannot get on your own at the range.
What benefits do our members gain?
- Greater confidence in defending yourself and your family.
- Learn at your own pace with mentoring from experienced members.
- The excitement and enthusiasm from participating in interesting and challenging live-fire practices every month.
- The satisfaction and personal growth gained from helping others develop their own skills.
Our core values:
- We believe in the right to defend yourself and your loved ones against death or grave bodily harm.
- We believe that using a firearm for self-defense should be your last resort, after all other methods have failed.
- We believe that you must practice your self-defense skills regularly, or you will lose them.
- We believe in the beneficial values of community service and personal growth through helping others.
- We are non-political by design, and do not endorse any political parties, candidates, or viewpoints.
- We support the Second Amendment, and believe the right to bear arms is an individual right.
Teaching vs. Learning:
- We try to avoid "teaching" to our members. We prefer to "help them learn" through group participation and mentoring.
Practice vs. Training:
- Practice is when you exercise a skill you already know.
- Training is when you work on skills you have not yet mastered.
- We encourage our members to do both, at least once or twice monthly.