SPECIAL PRIVATE EVENT: All-Members Potluck.
Mark your calendar for December 14th and plan on coming to this SPECIAL PRIVATE EVENT for ADTA members and their families including children.
Please note this special event will start 30 minutes earlier than normal, at 6:30PM.
VENUE: Federal Way Senior Center, Federal Way, Washington.
There will not be a free public workshop for December. The next free public workshop will be next year.
It's been a busy year. This will be a fun time for ADTA members and their families including children to mingle and enjoy food together.
You, your spouse/partner, kids are invited for this event. Please sign up and tell us how many folks will be coming and what you plan to bring to eat. We plan to open the center up at 6:00PM for set up and food service by 6:30PM.
Please RSVP so we know how many will be coming, and what dish you can bring.
Three (3) new fields were added to the registration form for you to enter the dish you will bring to the potluck, number of adults, and number of children who will be attending the potluck.
Firearm Safety Protocol:
ADTA Range Safety Officers (RSOs) will be present to check you in at the door.
- If you are a concealed pistol license holder, you are of course welcome to do so responsibly at our events.
- At most of our workshops we encourage our attendees to actively participate in exercises or scenarios.
- For everyone's safety, we require that active workshop participants not be carrying a loaded firearm.
- If you are participating in the workshop, you may also secure and lock your own firearm in your vehicle prior to entering the workshop venue.
- For everyone's safety, handling of firearms is not permitted during ADTA workshop events except by the supervised, specific direction of an ADTA official.
- Our ADTA Range Safety Officers will be present to help all attendees unload and clear any firearms prior to participating.
- This protocol must be followed for everyone's safety.
Have a question about ADTA membership, events, or activities? Many ADTA members are available both before and after the presentation to help. Just look for our members wearing ADTA hats and shirts.