SPECIAL 3-HOUR EVENT – Live-Fire Advanced TrainingPLEASE NOTE: You must hold the ADTA Defensive Shooter Certification in order to attend this event.
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes early to check in!
- Covid restrictions apply – bring your mask
- VENUE: Federal Way Indoor Range
Click here to see videos from our Live-Fire Training Events!
You don't want to miss this special event – it's the big one you've been asking for! This extended three-hour event promises to exercise all your defensive shooting skills, and perhaps help you learn a few more!
Bay 1: Handguns with emphasis on changing hands, one hand shooting, movement to cover, engaging threats from seated positions, physical stressed shooting, use voice commands, shooting from car positions.Pre-registration and pre-payment are required to participate
Bay 2: Long guns. Shoot from cover and clearing. Low light shooting. Weapon mounted lights if you have it or can borrow from instructor.
We cannot accept registrations or payment at the door for this event.
In addition to your eye and ear protection, all participants need to bring their own semi-auto handgun, strong-side muzzle-down belt holster, at least two magazine belt pouches, at least two magazines, and preferably three.
If you have them, also bring your own shotgun (slugs only) and tactical rifle (AR, AK, or pistol caliber). We will have shotguns and rifles available for your use. But please supply your own ammunition.
- Pistol – 150-200 rounds
- Rifle – 30 rounds
- Shotgun – 20 rounds (slugs only).
- FW Indoor Range sells all needed ammo at reasonable prices, however they are limiting you to one box only of handgun rounds.
For more information check out our ADTA Shooter's Checklist.
Firearm Safety Protocol
This protocol must be followed for everyone's safety. ADTA Range Safety Officers (RSOs) will be present to check you in at the door.
- If you have a CPL and normally carry, you may arrive with your firearm loaded and holstered. Event staff will direct you where and when to unload and re-holster your UNLOADED firearm at the start of the event. At the conclusion of the event, event staff will direct you to reload and holster.
- If you do not carry, please arrive with your firearm unloaded and cased. Event staff will direct you where and when to uncase and transfer your UNLOADED firearm to your holster.