LIVE-FIRE SHOOT – Training for Experienced Shooters in an Open Tactical Bay
If you are new to ADTA, please attend one of our Dry-Fire Workshops or Fun Shoots before signing up for this Live-Fire Shoot.
- Open to ADTA members. You must register and prepay to attend.
- Please plan on arriving 15 minutes early to check in!
- VENUE: Federal Way Indoor Range
Click here to see videos from our Live-Fire Training Events!
Build and maintain your shooting skills by attending ADTA’s Live-Fire training events. All of our events include fun and challenging defensive scenarios – see below for details. Use this opportunity to get your Defensive Shooter card signed off. Join us and receive practical defensive firearms training that you cannot get on your own at the range.
Basic Skills Training at this Event
Scenario Training at this Event
Advanced Training in Bay 2 – Pistols
- Engaging multiple targets – dynamic (movement)
- Engaging multiple targets at various distances
- Pistols for clearing and engaging
- Shoot no shoot
ADTA Safe Shooter certification is required to participate
ADTA membership is required to attend, and you must have earned your Safe Shooter certification. Click here
to start your membership application process. To find out more about ADTA certifications, click here
What to bring - handguns
In addition to your eye and ear protection, all participants need to bring their own semi-auto handgun, strong-side muzzle-down belt holster, at least two magazine belt pouches, at least two magazines, and 100 to 150 rounds of ammunition, and a tactical flashlight. For more information check out our ADTA Shooter's Checklist.
What to bring - rifles / shotguns
Bring a rifle or shotgun if you have one. Also bring your own ammunition, 20 to 30 rounds, SLUGS ONLY for shotguns.
Firearm Safety Protocol
This protocol must be followed for everyone's safety. ADTA Range Safety Officers (RSOs) will be present to check you in at the door.
- If you have a CPL and normally carry, you may arrive with your firearm loaded and holstered. Event staff will direct you where and when to unload and re-holster your UNLOADED firearm at the start of the event. At the conclusion of the event, event staff will direct you to reload and holster.
- If you do not carry, please arrive with your firearm unloaded and cased. Event staff will direct you where and when to uncase and transfer your UNLOADED firearm to your holster.