Presented by ADTA South
LIVE-FIRE PRACTICE—Open to ADTA members. You must register and prepay to attend.
Please plan on arriving 15 minutes early to check in!
VENUE: Federal Way Indoor Range
WHAT TO BRING: Equipment requirements
• If you are comfortable with safely handling and shooting your semiautomatic handgun, we welcome you to participate in this live-fire event.
• Preregistration and payment are required to participate. ADTA membership is required and may take up to seven (7) days to process a membership application, so plan ahead. Click here to start your application process. We cannot accept registrations or payment at the door for this event.
• In addition to your eye and ear protection, all participants need to bring their own semiautomatic handgun, strong-side muzzle-down belt holster, at least two magazine belt pouches, at least two magazines, and 100 to 150 rounds of ammunition. Optional: a tactical flashlight.
• Please arrive with your firearm unloaded and cased. Event staff will direct you where and when to uncase and transfer your UNLOADED firearm to your holster.
• If you have a CPL and normally carry, you may arrive with your firearm loaded and holstered. Event staff will direct you where and when to unload and re-holster your UNLOADED firearm at the start of the event. At the conclusion of the event, event staff will direct you to reload and holster.